I am a dreamer about you, I am a dreamer about myself, Although it is a nightmare for me to dream about you and myself

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

My life, its hard to say...

im still at my blog page trying to post whatever things that suddenly come out of my mind rite now.. sometimes a word that easy to say can be hard to say or express it in a rite way,
*ape giler aku nih merepek pepg nih. so, i tried and i tried to make it perfect and simple to earn it and to love it. when i was there, i feel so happy and i wanna keep it for my whole damn life and always be whatever it takes, no matter how long and whatever price it takes! shame to be me... to be someone that too much thinking sumtimes it can be crazy and stupid without taking any kind of action to solve it.. what should i do? times & faith will decide it whether i am what i am or i am a loser! huh, not necessary to call that... the courage will somehow burn inside and someday i will... and i will let it go with a beauty of a moment... and i hope someday you will know or maybe you know it already... gosh! what the hell im saying this even myself couldnt say it. now, infront of my pc i feel so alone n so messed up/fuzzy mind! maybe i should take a gud nite sleep hehe! so, wherever you are take care and have a nice day!

p/s: sorry to make the confusion in my little mumbling... :

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

angau kah dikau? konfius awal-awal takper... jangan konfius last2....