I am a dreamer about you, I am a dreamer about myself, Although it is a nightmare for me to dream about you and myself

Saturday, June 17, 2006

weekend! YIIBBBA!

akhirnya, dpt gak rase cuti yg begitu tenang dan aman skali.. stalah penat memerah otak ku dlm opis yg penoh ngan kije yg menimbun2 datng cam air terjun! wah besh gak pi mandi air terjun.. arggh forget it! nk pi pon letih. so ari ni cam biase my life continue to be someone that love to be bored ermm naseb2! ape mau bwat.. but tonite ada gak la activity ngan kengkwn yg sentiase menyaport aku dari blakang!! haha thanks guys! so im still not watch yet "tokyo drift" and i dont know when will i watch it! damn, its a gud movie i will go to it someday! i hope! all of them da tgk da cesh! repeat ayat kat atas balik naseb2!! hahaha... anyway hope ur life is much better than me! fuihh.. still flashback the incident that almost make myself killed! thank god, im still here and still can make sum post! ciaw!!

p/s: cuti2 bekerja yg besh and sengal tuk diriku yang penuh dgn kebosanan!! ;)

No comments: