I am a dreamer about you, I am a dreamer about myself, Although it is a nightmare for me to dream about you and myself

Monday, July 03, 2006

photo/picture

seing a photograph is good enough to describe what will be
to touch that picture is always and i will never get off my hands to it
floating my mind is currently exist when im think and feel the warm of it
stare... and stare... the tension that i raise it, soon disappear because of it
but to touch your face will soon make me...?
depend on the wind from north to south and west to east...
photos is alive and still alive with a great memories that we created
my fingers dont want to stop typing and my eyes dont want to stop looking
through the picture that is a reality life...

*3.7.06 12.00am

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey! how's life? Mine is da very colorful... had a bad weekend and somehow i think it's retribution for all the bad stuff me and my sis have done.. at least we're facing it while living then when we're dead in which I'm grateful to God....

Someone ask me how I feel about you.. I honestly say I don't know what to feel and think.. and so they say don't give false hope...I wouldn't want to hurt your feeling as well as mine...and I don't also how you feel about me... I don't think both of us can give any answer yet, it's just I hate to see our fren say something else and yet we're not the things they say... I enjoy your company and I hope you enjoy mine... and so I hope we stay frens no matter what happen next in the future...I hate to break any heart anymore as mine did before...to tell you the truth... I AM a commitment phobic person... I predict my future will be spend working and leisuring with frens.. no strings attach.. I'm 24 already this is not the time to be fooling around and I'm not joking when it comes to relationship and life.... I hope you don't take this too much and don't overthink about this... I'm just trying to make myself clear on this as I hate to dissapoint anybody, you and our frens...thing will work out when it will... I feel like now I'm too much pressured by frens and family... c'est la vie (that's life)... :)