I am a dreamer about you, I am a dreamer about myself, Although it is a nightmare for me to dream about you and myself

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Crazy loner insomia

Im now feel so unstable with all the things im doing, yes i know im kinda straight person that doesnt seems to have any sense of voice to have say or to act normal when im been through it... the rhythm of myself is less to hold what i suppose to hold. i lost in the middle of darkness forest that drag me to dead! everybody seems to have a light to lead their way, but now im again with myself struggling alone and fighting with myself to dead until im not alone anymore. yeah, sure the world made me feel that im like not exist or visible to talk or act... people also dont look at me anymore cause im so useless and so outdated far from your future. only when i look through the sky i can see the cloud, the moon, the sun and the stars smiling at me and waving me a goodluck for the rest of my life. for what im here! only flying there when im fall asleep? yeah, i quite mumbling right now and those words keep me writing and writing to reveal the pain inside that no one shouldnt know about it...

And for all that i trust and for all that i believe now comes to the end whether it is already end. owh fuck, crazy to be me and when im feel uncomfortable i'll make some stupid thing that is really fucking hate to do! confius and depress for nothing and theres no healer that i could found it. sha la la la la... that is the sound of happy and freedom person that i know i cant get to it... the longer i stand the more stupid i am to be tired of it... so pretend to be the thing that im not suppose to be! is it? probably it is a way to open up the new me and the new hypocrite was been develop to cover all the tears and all sickness in my heart. shit! stop writing now or i'll punch you through the wall please! im begging you, my hand couldnt stop the feel "he" want to say but my heart cant stand to words the "his" trying to type... stop! stop it! enough torturing me with the grey and cold dull memories! i think i gonna punch it through wall right now!

No comments: