I am a dreamer about you, I am a dreamer about myself, Although it is a nightmare for me to dream about you and myself

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Night fever

Argghh... at last im feel better again, better than you know and better than myself know. i hope it will last long nahh it cant be... i feel boring ar, nak kate xtgk tv da tgk nak kate tak main ngan kucen da main da so what the boring thing that always keep pop up in my head? erhhmm entahler, so tomorrow like the same days, go for working and i hope that tomorrow new project will be given laa if not jadi statue laa tgk website jer, haih! and i cant wait for my new "4 tyres" not new laa but 2nd hand kehkehkeh, my green is finish and i also gonna eat sand la... but i will keep my eyes and also extra care for my new "4 tyres" not new la 2nd hand hekhekhek!!

So, my old "4 tyres"one, i still searching for the buyers to take her home cause i dont have green to support her everytimes she have a problems... im very thankful for her help in the past that always help me and my comrades to go somewhere, without her i cant move anywhere! its been almost 2 months being intern at "gitv" i think... so i like the place but somehow the place doesnt makes my idea grow bigger and bigger cause we're an undergrounders...huhuhu... anyway i hope i can work there if my study finish cause now its hard to find a job in this creative matters... man it hard and hard!! and ofcourse if i got better place im sure i will bond myself there! well thats all in the future but now is now, its still coming and coming and let the painter paint the picture... sambel menulis blog nih my ears listening to "Non Stop Hit Initial D" man... da lame xdengar lagu2 dance techno nih then plus the aura to race... racing to writing all in my head... so to all people out there take care of yourself and you all should know that outside is dangerous hekhekhek ok sayonara people *yawn*

No comments: