I am a dreamer about you, I am a dreamer about myself, Although it is a nightmare for me to dream about you and myself

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

A state of confusion

Running outside with empty sympathy
Walking inside with dirty reality
Crawl slowly towards the door
Then i saw a black hole on the door
Im sure with what my eyes speak
And im sure it is, im aint a geek

Now, and forever i would not open it
Past, and even i re-born, i wouldnt take it
To see what is kept inside and outside
I will be a person from the downside
Down under and never climbing up back
But if i climb, i probably slip then i just sit back and relax

I know im still not been wake from the noise
Sometimes the sound of it are noise but still im in my maze
I run, i walk, i crawl and i climb with no purpose
I suppose i couldnt understand the universe purpose

Why should i care about universe? cause the universe is my path
The path that exist before im born, im blurred with this path
Thats why i couldnt run faster than you, walking grace like you
crawling smooth like you and have a nice step climbing like you
This is my mayhem in the middle of my heart and my brain
Mayhem is everywhere arround me...

No comments: