I am a dreamer about you, I am a dreamer about myself, Although it is a nightmare for me to dream about you and myself

Saturday, August 12, 2006

My Blue Heaven

Still the one i am who pretend to be normal people
But still i am a trash and so i am a place to be hurting
Do i deserve this for all this years ive been through
I couldnt place myself on top of everything so im still below everything
People doesnt trust my honesty and also my pride
People just take it and leave it for their own good
Im homeless and no damn room for me to share
What did I do to deserve?

Looking at me everytimes i wokeup in my sleep
I feel like someone is blaming me for everything that i did
Sure im not innocence sure im the cause of everything
cause everything is evil when people look at me
A first hope become a last hope cause i know i will shot it till im gone
Bye bye to myself that always never be apart with it
Goodbye to emotional that hurting me everytimes i recall it
It bleed inside and never get better whenever in comes
Loser and a jerk will always be on my side to touch me
And drag me into it... And i know you know whether it is blind for you
But for me it is a clear view, this is my blue heaven that i dreamt

Yes, this is a blue heaven

No comments: