I am a dreamer about you, I am a dreamer about myself, Although it is a nightmare for me to dream about you and myself

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Sun to be change

im watching the sun change its color
whether it is an ordinary color... but for me it still change
change to be watch, change to be mad and change to be different
whether i know it is a normal sun... but for me its so different
the sun change spinning toward the unpredictable elements
all living things on this earth and the whole galaxy love you, praise you, admired at you, and you so adorable to me... whether you know or not, this words keep telling and running through the center of the skies

watching you to be different is probably a lost of past for me and probably to others too
whether i know you like to be it... and you still change from time to time to evolve
2pm its too hot to stand outside but i will stand to watch you... whether you dont see me
6pm its ok and not too hot but i love to see you fall down and so it goes
dont let my sun change cause i cant live without it and so to other living things
please sun remember me when im not seeing you anymore because of your eager for changes... or whether if you dont want it just let the past be the guardian for others life

sad to let you change happy to watch the old you... and of course the voice of little me wont hear you but i hope you can whether i know that you can and always...

No comments: