I am a dreamer about you, I am a dreamer about myself, Although it is a nightmare for me to dream about you and myself

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Last Friday

at office we (me & shuk) got this new task that really off our majoring studies, want to know what? we got to create one theme song for our company's animation cartoon "cingkus the blues" haha guest what, we playing blues guitar riff and MAN i really dont familiar with blues guitar riff, so we develop a simple kind of melodic riff that suit with the lyric... actually it is not a pure blues we played but combine with rock n' roll riff that really twist your leg arround, hahaha...

then after tired with no more ideas to pour in the bowl, im off my way back home, then suddenly my friend ask me to join their futsal team cause they shorts of player haha then i think back! this past 2 weeks i didnt get a chance to make myself sweat, so its OK for me to join them... STARBUCK klcc vs STARBUCK bb... man i can feel the painful muscle after i woke up this morning! but the game was really cool everybody enjoy and have a good sweat! but today its a really sad day for me cause i got cold and some flu haih cannot go anywhere then i just put my ass down in my house for a good relaxing saturday...

p/s: run rabbit run!

No comments: