I am a dreamer about you, I am a dreamer about myself, Although it is a nightmare for me to dream about you and myself

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Long time no see the words dancing

its hard for me to write everything in everyday, sometimes in your journey you always in hurry and forget to do what suppose to do! like me, sometimes when i wanna write it down i feel my finger no longer got a bone hekhekhek... in a short terms "lazy" kehkehkeh! so, bebaru nih i heard that my friend's blog kene delete! "artisatwerk.blogspot.com" who the hell is deleting her blog huh? haiyaa common laa brother ke sister ke i dont care la, but its a private thing and you should respect it! if you love to read just read it but if you hate just leave it but dont dont do such thing ar... grow up please!! so anyway dee, keep on writing cause the writing makes you construct your journey to where you want!

man i got 2more weeks to go! lagi nak abes intern lagi lah banyak job2 yg kene settle kan! nah common give us a break please, ramadhan is near so give la some relaxing job, lagipon da nak abes my idea got kering cause the monitor sucked up all my idea haih! so, i found nothing to write right now cause my journey stopped for a while and i got to be alone with my words and myself!

p/s: till we meet again!

2 comments:

mindafreak said...

hah dee's blog ada pulak. pelik tuh.. kjap ada kjap tader... macam biskut chipsmore!

~ writing writer ~ said...

haha.. seb baek my blog pon da recover da!!