I am a dreamer about you, I am a dreamer about myself, Although it is a nightmare for me to dream about you and myself

Friday, November 16, 2007

Because of "M" doesnt want to stuck in our mouth...

so, we gone crazy on the bus stop, laughing till people scared on us...
so, my left arm (finger) feel so light and its so light because of the impact on the steel chair then it crack and place safely in my pocket (got to cari GAM GAJAH)...
so, we found a new name of ghost that lived only at Antartica and similar like her cousin in Malaysia that have a fang, but in a different way of fang and the way to suck of the blood...
so, we feel so sad and anger to the stupid giler nak mampos punyer progol, jage lah progol2 diluar sane waltianak akan hisap darah ke ape ke tak kisah laa as long as you're dead and shouldnt suppose to live in this harmony world...
so, the "M" alphabet make our language into a kind of alien language not makhluk kaki yaa!!hamahamhama...

the "M" days gone wild and crazy for us ;-)

p/s:whats your program tonite? PINAKELADA nak? joms? humuhumuhumu

No comments: