I am a dreamer about you, I am a dreamer about myself, Although it is a nightmare for me to dream about you and myself

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Colorful paper in my office

pick the yellow paper
compile it with detail paper
in a proper angle of height and witdh
then *KACHAAKK*, the sound of stappler emerge and breaking the noise of my Mp3
the hand of me right and left is no longer talking each other
except now in this moment, when they talking each other on the keyboard

after the stapple process finish, then the hard work of right hand begin to cramp
its all because of writing the numbers and the codes on the yellow paper
that yellow paper is a trouble maker that seems to make me arise the tension of boredom
today, the level was quite difficult even some might say it is just about the yelow paper, stapple and pen

give me a break! if i can i dont wanna see the yellow paper, but if i dont see the yellow i will be meet the green paper
what a colorful life of paper in my office
can you imagine it?

No comments: