I am a dreamer about you, I am a dreamer about myself, Although it is a nightmare for me to dream about you and myself

Monday, December 31, 2007

07 - 08

2007 to be let and keep as memories
2008 are welcome to write a new chapter of my life
2007 something that i remember of that story
sadness and happiness build around that time
without that time i never be like this
without that time i probably live like normal me
the painful feeling also has recover at the end of that time
and it shall continue to normalize it for the next future time

i love 2007
i miss 2007
may 2008 bring us a happiness
and prosperity...

2007 at the beginning are damned hurt enough
2008 never make it happen what i been through
2007 will stand in our memory for us to smile and to appreciate
2008 are welcome whether we want to stop it
but, why should i? haha

2008 is a challenge for me...

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL PEOPLE

p/s: kamu! malam kang yaa! ermm ape azam kamu ek? mine, xtau lagik sat g nak pikiaq sat..huhu happy new year to you!!

No comments: