I am a dreamer about you, I am a dreamer about myself, Although it is a nightmare for me to dream about you and myself

Monday, December 17, 2007

You and the my old words

i like to see your eyes
it just so clear calm like a clear water on a blue beach
that makes me calm when im with you

i like to see your smile
the smile that keeps me smile all the day im with you
and the smile that always remind me to you

i like to see when you are walking
the grace of your step carefully i watch till im feel ok
you walk to the path with me together we are one

i like to understand deep in your heart
which i know you are such a kindness, loving, caring person
i wish i could spend my time inside your heart

i never felt like this before
i never come to this moment before
all i just saying is just keep repeating the same old words
that im really meant it!!

I love you always
I love you with all my heart
I LOVE YOU... :)

p/s: finally, for a long time da xsqueeze midori nye pipi akhirnyer seiji~kun dapat gak smlm 2 time ok! haha seiji~kun nyer kulit amfibia that why la peluh2 huhuhu..

No comments: