I am a dreamer about you, I am a dreamer about myself, Although it is a nightmare for me to dream about you and myself

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

ACTIVITY AFTER BORINGNESS

task 1

another boring day probably is a gift to me, just now i had an informal discussion with my big boss. she want me to block all my agenda on this february and march every 2nd week on each month which feb & mar to attend this meeting organize by ACCIN (allied coordinating committee of Islamic N.G.O.s, so i represent as IIS. man! this is huge for me to take the responsible to attend and to spread an idea on what topic that they discuss, so im part of them! and better quiet if nothing to say isnt it?

task 2

i got to call this staff named kak adawiyah to ask her about this whole year '08 activity regarding FCR and also event that organize by IIS. thats cool, calling people to know that things but its hell when that person doesnt have a soft copy about the event and its kinda hard for me laa.. i got to tulis while im on the phone man that's crap... hopefully she already type it on Word laa if not my fingers will not able to write blog again because of it... + big boss said she want me to redesign the actual layout for this particular page, she said again "as long as simple no much flashy2 thing because kite bagi information kat org jer" then i nodding my head, a sign of understand what she saying..hah!

task 3

its about design to but in a process of brainstorming the main page of IIS fuhh!! byk2 lagi la pening my head to encounter this situation. hope i will pass this test laa.. if not i will flying without a wings! masak + rentung beb.. da la sorg2 je handle, but i try and i try not to say no to do it. GAMBATTE KUDASAI SEIJI~KUN HAIIIT YATTA!!!

No comments: