I am a dreamer about you, I am a dreamer about myself, Although it is a nightmare for me to dream about you and myself

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

After awhile...

its kinda long time im not updated my blog
not really a long time...
it just sometimes i wanna write but still the time jealous towards me
hurmm~ but now here i am writing without endless point and path

Meanwhile...

im kinda loss of something
'something' that really important for me and for you
it fill my emptiness and courage me everyday
but it loss again
glued by glued it helps a bit
and now the chemical of it doesnt seems to hold on it
so, i losing it again
its weird and it bring sad to me when im not wearing it
replacement is a must
and im should do something here
otherwise, im live my life in my own empty space
sorry to you cause i loss our symbol
the symbol that guide us everyday and make us feel of it, when one of us being faraway
no matter what happen
im still what you think i am
and i will never make you feel sad about it...

deep inside me
it is something special about 'it'
deep inside me
it is memory we create it
deep inside me
it is you and me
deep inside me
it is everything...

No comments: