I am a dreamer about you, I am a dreamer about myself, Although it is a nightmare for me to dream about you and myself

Friday, January 11, 2008

Damn-nation of work

what i done is to follow the instruction
sometimes the instruction might probably wrong
should i follow? should i throw the damn instruction into a garbage?
hell yeah! i throw the instruction more deeper than it was suppose to be.
then i speak up the way i am, to see how much they will understand about me
finally i won! but not an official victory!
I got to wait for a couple of days to be crown as a winner...
to be work as operator, a mover, an interior cleaner/designer, head event organizer, graphic/web/sound/visual design...blablablabla...
too much from me to be divided myself into a pieces.
maybe i would like to living hell in newspaper section
that topic i was talk to the 'boss' that i want to move myself into other world
the 'boss' look so understand my situation and i hope what she said will be reality,
or else i will...you know what i should do right!
promise is promise...
so i just wait to see it comes to me!!

No comments: