I am a dreamer about you, I am a dreamer about myself, Although it is a nightmare for me to dream about you and myself

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

My friend

dear my friend
hope you read my words
the words that really matters for us
that appreciate it as a friendship
the way you act
the way you talk
the way you behave
nothing much different as the 'old' you that i knew
i love the moment we been hangout together
drink at 'mamak'
'dota' at cyber cafe
everything is there at the 'old' time
everything is complete for us to share the happy things
but.. now! everything is most hopeless for us to re-build it again as a good buddies
where is your honesty of trusting your friends
where is your dignity that you said you put it very high
even almost nobody cant reach it...
where is the true friendship when you said you can be our ears and eyes to share the problems.. even you! yourself hiding in your true problem without let us hear it until now..
im shocked
im scared
im frustrated
im totally mad at you
i wish this is a dream that we called it nightmare
but it is true, to understand, to interpret, to act..
so please my friend
why should you feel like this
i know in other places its not wrong
but for me, in my honest word 'it sick'
i dont want to hate you
because you, my friend
we care
we love
we chat
we act
we share
all because you are our good friend!!
a good friend never hypocrite
a good friend always show the honesty in being a friend
a good friend doesnt hiding the problem that suppose to be share
so please..please..please and i repeat it please
if you care about our friendship dont do it
and dont you ever try to bond with it
find a good friend better that us to change yourself
in a better and a right path..
all this because you are our good friend!!!

p/s: hope you read it my friend..this is the word from me even though it is more inside, but to clear it up we must talk.. honest doesnt change... :(

No comments: