I am a dreamer about you, I am a dreamer about myself, Although it is a nightmare for me to dream about you and myself

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

owner of the cute eyes

your eyes is a healer to me
its make yourself to look inside and outside of me
your eyes is picture for me
its makes myself always stare into it
your eyes is brown color
the color that relaxing my eyes when im look at you
your eyes so crystal water
that you are an innocence person
your eyes is sharp and focus
i like when you stare at something and it was like a fish eye (ikan gapi you know!!)

hope your eyes doesnt caught any serious thing
hope your eyes stay the way it is
hope your eyes get well soon
if i found doraemon
im sure i will ask him about a gadget that can make you eyes better
but for now you should go to check it at your doctor
hopefully and im praying for you to get well
because i love your cute eyes and of course the owner of the cute eyes...

p/s: kamu!! itu saket kalu datang lagi u kasi pijam sama itu mata yaa... tp i mmg xkasi laa u jd pirate ker cyclop ker... take care dear!

No comments: