I am a dreamer about you, I am a dreamer about myself, Although it is a nightmare for me to dream about you and myself

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Sooner or Later

some of them just talk
and hope its easy to execute
for them it is a business
but is it worth it for me?

I just pretend to be understand
understand the words they are talking about
I cant do it well the way they left it
it just the way it is, nod your head
and nod my head?

two for one
it just like something budget isn't it?
hope they will find others to join
or I will be rebel for as long I live here
will I stay long here? haha...

problem solving was not in the list
the list that they should focusing more
I have no intention to saying bad about it
but can they think about themselves properly?

stress
anger
disoriented
tired
fed-up

all those words when im combine it
they will know it
just I am way too much patience inside
to become REBEL...rebel with a cause!

No comments: