I am a dreamer about you, I am a dreamer about myself, Although it is a nightmare for me to dream about you and myself

Monday, February 04, 2008

Miss to blog

i doesnt really have much time to write here today, cause a lot of stuff here is mess and i got to re-arrange it. but here is the word or anything that i remember past this couple of days... :D

1) MAN-ster
2) again i am SCRUBS and ESTRANGED huhu
3) anakanda (just now)
4) the cute hand monster from under the bed
5) dizzy and throw up
6) i made a hot tea (KS-version)
7) the satisfaction thing
8) haha almost forgot about it, EBTOI!
9) you such a kind person (word from me)
10) lets dinner tonight
11) ok la kasi fair... TATATUsila ok ekekekekek...

thats all i can list out and im short of time right now and i gtg SAYONARA...

No comments: