I am a dreamer about you, I am a dreamer about myself, Although it is a nightmare for me to dream about you and myself

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

UPDATE WITH A LITTLE WORDS FROM ME

its been a long time i didnt update my e-paper... or shall i say my e-journal hehe.. thanks for those who like to read about my life line whether i didnt notice it.. its like im a subject to be focus here..

im working now at bernama tv as editor, its fun, its tough, its everthing that u doesnt wanna know.. man!! i dont know what to say here, coz its been awhile i didnt bleed my finger on a keyboard here, my head stuck without word to compile it here...

all i wanna say is im happy to be with you, and we shall move ourselves toward the door that we create to live there forever.. today is 10.. tomorrow is 11.. you know that i love you so much, my words here relate my words out there... im hope you happy to be with me for all this time.. no others can take it away you from me... i will be your best and your ultimate bf ever dear!! happy ichi ichi juchi tomorrow... happy to love you day by day!!

p/s: i love you...

No comments: