I am a dreamer about you, I am a dreamer about myself, Although it is a nightmare for me to dream about you and myself

Saturday, July 26, 2008

alone while thinking bout you

in the darkest and silence place where im online is truly full of story when im here alone, stealing the coverage that im really thankful for his signal to keeps me connected in the digital form...here i am.. sitting with no chair just a light of my bathroom lights the darknest while im writting... you probably now happy with your agenda with your comrades and your sisters... im happy you make it, it done and successful event there... the sound of the tapping water drip flow my head, beside the sound of my music that keeps playing from 3.30 pm "co&ca"... im here alone with my writting down here faster beating my heart beat, write the feeling that i had today..

the stupid nightmare that i told you keeps repeating in my mind whether i know its a fake scenery and a fake us. i just keep asking to myself, why the devils hate us? and ofcourse the answer is because we are sons of adam thats why they always seek the chances to make us split into 2..in the nightmatre! sick of it! just now my neighbour K ask me to go out with him but until now he's disappear with any note left behind..m.i.a... i dont know whether you guys are reading my blog.. post by post... i hope my words gives you something that i dont really know what it is..

im shocked just now! my housemate bump his head onto the door to open the tight door haha... im just feel alone right now i wish i can join you guys to your party but i know its for girls only... man! i feel nothing to do to night normally i land myself to you to watch your beautiful hazel eyes.. im so admired your eyes..

now its 26th of july... cant wait to attend your sister's wedding and im driving back home.. i got something to looking for. its for my apparel 'things' the button and the 'kain pelikat' haha dont know what english word is.. its a gold baju melayu same like you, its cool enough we dressing in a same color! yeah! so till we meet again my digital journal i think i should do something right now..

and the important things is i miss your smile dear! and i love you! please hug me... please... sayang kamu!! take care!

No comments: