I am a dreamer about you, I am a dreamer about myself, Although it is a nightmare for me to dream about you and myself

Monday, March 03, 2014

Searching

I don't know where to start, I don't know the plan for today neither tomorrow nor in future, for some reason I must stand tall and strong beside people around me, I confuse with myself confuse with the plan that has been planned, please GOD show me some other road that leads me to happiness here and hereafter. I know I'm just a tiny little person that prays, so hear my pray ... InshaAllah everything will good today, tomorrow and in a future.. please pity for me... Right now I'm so down, I'm so weak, I'm losing my touch as a human being.. I'm praying day and night for the best to my family and myself.. hopefully that's been heard.. amin...

No comments: