I am a dreamer about you, I am a dreamer about myself, Although it is a nightmare for me to dream about you and myself

Friday, June 02, 2006

ermm this is the story behind the silence person that suppose or not suppose to feel that every person have to feel it...actually

this piece of wording created because the feel that i had and it was stuck in my head to write and write...
this words also brings me to the sadness that i've got in the past and i should change to be...ermm i dont know who...so enjoy ;)


The story inside

Believe of what I say
That never to forget you in my mind
Trying to protect you
But I couldn’t cause of weakness of me
Will I suppose to meet you again?
Why should I feel this way to you?
Never want to lie to myself
But I try to pretend that’s okay

The story of us tells me about myself
You were always going to be on my heart
No matter how weak I am
I will hug you until my death
I hope you will understand the feel inside
Two of us or one of us will carry on

How should I tell you about the inside?
When you were being takeout of the world
Can I be with you forever? Or maybe in my dreams?
The love that I give to you is only just a hint
Why somebody else keep lying to me bout you
I don’t want to hide but somehow I should
Cause you never place me inside you

For all years I hunt for you
But now I think I’m hopeless to do so
Maybe you are not the one that I hunt
The feeling keep pushing me when I’m alone
To dream about you should be end with sadness through my heart
Just one I want to say if you are my destiny
Will you paint the feel of my heart?



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

another sad song.... wanna know sumthing? Aku x dapat intern kat Klue.... hadeih marilah berusaha lagi cari tempat intern....

p/s: esok mau tgk konsert kat cm ngak?

Anonymous said...

ari tuh kate lirik aku jiwe sgt.
lirik ko pun jiwe gak dud.
ke ko yg x prasan?

kekeke