I am a dreamer about you, I am a dreamer about myself, Although it is a nightmare for me to dream about you and myself

Sunday, June 11, 2006

A hope for life


Looking foward not behind, is the most situation that i had right now... im not sure whether im so stupid to be stupid! man! i hate my life!!! i shouldnt put my life in between dead and love but sometimes i should, cause i cant stand anymore cause the weakness that i got and the bad memories! i love my family and i love my friends, and of course i love myself to make something that i couldnt imagine! in the crisis of my 2 family that i got i really feel the pain that no one ever experience that kind of pain... here got one problem there got one problem and i sick to hear but sometimes i must cause im the oldest one and i must help them.! this plus with my other personalsick phycho emotion that i cannot puzzle it up, please God give me some strength to face this scenario... im scared, im weak, im full of rage, im in love, im a loser, im so dont know what should i do... am i having mental illness?! i hope not!!

No comments: