I am a dreamer about you, I am a dreamer about myself, Although it is a nightmare for me to dream about you and myself

Friday, June 09, 2006

LOVE & MISS (white & kula)



all those years you bring me the hapiness

the sad of your face makes me feel guilty

i cant forgive for what i've done to you

what should i do to make you better again



remember the joy you share with me

i love you most...

remember the sadness we being through

i miss you most...


now that your gone & im still alone

the great memories live fresh in my head

i dont want to make me feel like innocence

i just can wait & pray for your pretty soul...



thanks for your exist

and thought me about the life its all about

friendship that last

and i will regret for my whole damn life

i love you most...

i miss you most...



p/s: please take care of your cats while you can

No comments: