I am a dreamer about you, I am a dreamer about myself, Although it is a nightmare for me to dream about you and myself

Monday, June 19, 2006

Hypertension is arround my head!

damn! today i got my task to complete the company profile video reel and the gud news is i got to submit it on this firday! damn..damn lots and lots of things got to be cover. well thank god today Tuah, Shuk and Sara a new people come to join our company! so it will be great things to be done... for one whole day we brainstroming, make a damn story board and also finalize the place to shoot and also the equipment that we suppose to used! this video doesnt look like 100% shooting element, we got to add it with flash and of course 3D, man im so scared can we finish it before the deadline? ermm so, 2morrow continue with the story board presentation and also last touch up before the production taks place, and i hope after this project we can have a rest, i hope so.. 1 whole day xmkn weh! xder sen tension ar... hate to be tension but sometimes its "gud" gud la konon! hahaha anyway arinih arap je online kat opis but xleh nk sentuh my pc cause kene group wat discussion fuh! argghhhh! i hope by this week i can go la to TGV ke GSC ke tgk tokyo drift lepas tension kije! lambatnyer nk abis week ni hahha!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehe.. aku n dee pon buwat-buwat bz, bz dan akan bz lagi insya-allah this week,next week dan berweek-week berikutnyer sebab kena wat video utk sifu kitaorg yang skang tader gi singapore....hehe selamat bershooting! don't work to hard karang exhaustion.. adios!