I am a dreamer about you, I am a dreamer about myself, Although it is a nightmare for me to dream about you and myself

Monday, June 19, 2006

SAMBA

finaly, the brazilian show their fangs toward australian! thanks to Adriano & Fred to score 2-0 againts australia! u know what, im watching with bobo and hatim at Bangi mamak.. taim 1st goal wah me and atim celebrate gler, sampei my watch yg beli kat MINES tuh tercabut tali dier...waaaa kene repair la gamaknyer! tp overall im so hepi with th game! ramai gler penyokong2 brazil kat sane, bob hampir2 kene tinggal kat bangi da sebab he support the australian! hahaha! sok kije cam biase, mmg insomia la ari nih huhuh!



1st gol from adriano


2nd from fred
(take it from ESPNsoccernet.com gallery)

p/s: brazil still need to be more SAMBA like th old time! ;) and take care for you hope to see you if both of us have time hehe ;)

No comments: