I am a dreamer about you, I am a dreamer about myself, Although it is a nightmare for me to dream about you and myself

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Behind the smile

brand new looks for my blogger... looks kinda cute and i like it... i luv bananas and monkey dont forget the gecko...kehkehkeh... wah my website project again been revamped... i dont know lah why, when they said they want that, i give that but when i show it again... argghh damn they said change it... change..change...change, what the hell was that am i going to do this website for the rest of my 3 months there? haih... hard to say but it give me a real headache and alot of stress.

so the life goes on no matter what it gonna be, and one more thing bout the israelite... hate them and i hope you guys pray to God to stop 'em from attacking,bombing,murdering an innocent people especially children and women out there ... Amin

p/s: peace and freedom is all about hormony not a burial ceremony...peace no war!!!

No comments: