I am a dreamer about you, I am a dreamer about myself, Although it is a nightmare for me to dream about you and myself

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

circle of edges

everytime sadness come... everytime sadness go...
seek and bond to the man that always overthink
the shape of circle now become more and more edges...
i dont know how to rebuild it or repair it cause im paralyzed
in the sense of an old dimension that always told me not
people seek hapiness...but im?! owh well i think im still the old one
the one that people see me as ashes that can fly anyway and can be
anything that they always wanted and can be throw if they want...

now im still trapped somewhere that i dont know where, whether...
its true or not... 1...2...3...4...5... i sick of counting the edges that
already grow to make more and more destruction there...
in sleep i always pray to god that i wish to have somekind of...
motivated strength, to hold me and keep me in the shape that i build it
why...why...why... i doesnt seem to understand what is it that i see when i open my eyes
but maybe i will understand it when i close my eyes for a while or maybe forever

sadness of losing sadness of pain sadness is the kind of word that create
many kind of desvastating inside out...
i know and im sure i will not stop walking in the place that i dont know where...
and i will stop if i found and lead me to the real world and shape back the circle
that i build it alone...

*1.00am (in the middle of mixed emotion)

No comments: