I am a dreamer about you, I am a dreamer about myself, Although it is a nightmare for me to dream about you and myself

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

(Before go to work *morning*)
Shit again my cars central lock make the most shitiest problem ever...I cant open my door, this is not the 1st time it happen... i dont have time to repair it whether on the weekend shit. I wanna go early to the office to make my damn works done... why, why do you make me like this huh?! @#$%*&^ car door and lock, now im waiting for my brother to use his car... wait n see until im own my 86 with good condition.

(After working & get home*nite*)
Okay its fine i come to the office at 10 something a.m. now when i get home i heard an interesting news, again with or connected with my car! Again? no..no..no.. my father said that my car at the workshop because of the malfunction pistons that caused by *xde minyak hitam* its empty already... shit...shit one problem to other newest problem... the car door my father said it have been repaired and cause me about RM 80 OMG!! shit again! okay. now the biggest event ever that i got to sacrifice my damn green to my car maybe arround RM 300 something? or maybe 500 ermm i think more than that kot! SHIT!!! no money la for me to save for this month haiyaaa! last month i have repaired the drive shaft so now this month 2 things... door and the pistons OMG how i wanna get those green... my father said "nevermind la use my money" but i dont want to susahkan dier cause i know how hard to find money... yeap that car really pissed me off in the beginning... seb baek ko keter... and da byk berjase kat aku. i know you old already but sometimes i cannot handle myself with a lots of problem coming through my head... i got many problems then you added more haih!! things happen and things goes thats what i mean about the life recycle.

(Tomorrow)
I dont know how to get my @#! there (menara KL) my brother use his car, my mum also perhaps i will my old school friend which is Rusa my fathers van. but i hope my car will be okay by this morning maybe arround 10 am or 12pm. and for sure i will come late to office tommorow or maybe not. depend! past and future always got the bad and good stuff for us to learn and appreciate on it.

p/s: my eyes got red very red cause im looking to the computer screen for too long and its ithcy haih what can i do everyday pc.. working using pc and look at it up until 10 or 8 hours a days! hope it will get well soon..

No comments: