I am a dreamer about you, I am a dreamer about myself, Although it is a nightmare for me to dream about you and myself

Monday, July 31, 2006

poem it is

haha at last i spend my money on my favorite book written by Charles Bukowski... but i didnt buy the one i should buy which is "The Last Night of the Earth Poems"haih sad, sad cause the one that i see is the only copy that kinokuniya had... the book looks so kotor2 and dah lusuh pon cover dier hrmm... so, i buy the same book written by him called "Bone Palace Ballet" this also is the greatest collection of his famous poem... the themes of his writting is more to fragile relationships, heavy drinking, and the art of writing, i think... mostly about his life line and also the experience that he had and to be share with us. i think, i got to spend more time to read it cause its kinda tebal ar... kehkehkeh... i almost finish compose my song called memories with Shuk... our part is finish so only other members not yet to hear this song. its kinda lovely song i think? hahaha.. flashback all the great memories together whether it is hard to remember so i got this ilham and i wrote it... grammar? huhuhu tonggang langgang ar :)) ... but im so happy i can express myself into a writting medium and plus the instrument.
tomorrom at office i think 7 new crew for internship come and join da club haih ramainyer!! derang sume from YPM and all girls wah gler ar... kehkehkeh sompit la meje den kalu camnih weh nak layan lagu sambel bangging pon susah ar... xper2 just for about 2 month or probably 1 month lebeh nak abes internship nih. i cant wait to finish this torturing session ar arrgghh!!! so finally i did what i supposed to do but in the twist scenario whether i dont want to do like that... im sorry cause we didnt go out as i said... sorry. i hope u hear my voice of sorry without looking my blog...kehkehkeh mane leh dengar aku kat umah ;) life is about to experience the whole feeling and emotion without thinking and learning as long as it didnt come out worst and bad things (i hope?!)

p/s: how old are you now ek?? heppi besday skali lagik kehkehkeh and hope u like it(the present) whether i dont know the right one that u like... cause the smell of it remind me about those happiness.. and have a heppi day everyday and be the luckiest girl on earth that you should be okay? sayonara tata ;)

No comments: