I am a dreamer about you, I am a dreamer about myself, Although it is a nightmare for me to dream about you and myself

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Dream

dream to be them
it might bring disaster to me
dream to be a sky
i probably fun in day time but dull in night time
dream to be a bird
it still the same what i am right now
dream to be water
its kind a cool, peace and sometimes rage emotion

dream to be is what people do
until a bit of it got to be tasted...or probably not
dream is fun and dream is torturing
when it comes to people that you admired
dream...dream just gives a hope not a solid prize to get
dream sometimes opened my eyes about you
what the dream do is only a hope for a fantasy
that we like it to be into reality or not!
crying in the dream probably trap forever and shouldnt
able to wake up anymore... and it goes by dream

No comments: