I am a dreamer about you, I am a dreamer about myself, Although it is a nightmare for me to dream about you and myself

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Rocket attacks on civilians

Lobbing rockets blindly into civilian areas is without doubt a war crime, Nothing can justify this assault on the most fundamental standards for sparing civilians the hazards of war. They hit the hospital, at Nahariya Hospital, rockets had been landing near the hospital since July 12. There are no military bases around here, nothing military at all..why? why should they hit it, sick and dying people there... they doesnt have a people minds but they got a minds of a monster that want to destroy all of it.

Rockets have hit homes in many northern towns, Malka Karasanti, 70, was injured when a rocket destroyed the top two floors of her three-story apartment building in Haifa on July 17, and she said,

"I was taking a nap in my apartment on the second floor when, around 2:30 p.m., I heard a siren go off. I went to the bathroom, which I use as my safe room since there is no shelter in the building. There was a loud boom, and then everything began to collapse around me. … I was injured in my right shoulder bone, I broke a left rib, and I have a tear in my eardrum so I don’t hear well now".

They hit hospitals, homes, businesses, shelters and of course peoples. There is nothing but power and egoism. Just let the innocent people go and dont attack them. And I hope that world can be peace once again cause if we living in the world of death shower we all can not taste the ultimate peace that we already got it, now. Why must we kill our own child cause we all the same we are people! So, I pray to god and we all must no matter what you are, may world can taste the sweet of peaceful world while we can...

No comments: