I am a dreamer about you, I am a dreamer about myself, Although it is a nightmare for me to dream about you and myself

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Inside out

Hungry and so tired today a lot of things pop up out of my head, a lot of it... 'bout me, 'bout them and 'bout you. But im glad the web site project is settled and case is closed i hope la... but for me it is okay now. And now comes the new project to be done huarrgghhh... but im happy no more web fussing arround in my head, as i woke up every morning i didnt realize that i almost intern there for 2 month already yesss... can wait to go back to school... and grab back my life, such as overslept and skip class, hangging with my mate at 'terminal' hahaha some old memories. i miss all that stuff! And the most important thing in my life i will free from any kind of idea that holds me and turn me to be such an idiot person. Happy to be myself alone and all the misery to be kept inside here alone.

p/s: tomorrow 16/8/06 tahlil arwah at mmu surau after finish maghrib prayer...

No comments: