I am a dreamer about you, I am a dreamer about myself, Although it is a nightmare for me to dream about you and myself

Saturday, September 02, 2006

The Amory Wars
"Every creator painfully experiences the chasm between his inner vision and its ultimate expression"

in my journey to find a lights, i stopped... and the barrier looks like playing tricks and show some back flip that somehow i impressed of it. the walk the talk the act the emotion is like familiar to me, the kindness of mine been questioned. by the ugly barrier.im stunt with it and so why me? among all the living things there, why shouldnt you ask somebody else, they just ignored it except me that willing to stop and carefuly think about it. should i talk back? maybe i should, to let the barrier continue my journey that i always wanted. then i say yes, im kind a guy that full of kindness, but sometimes i didnt realie that the kindness of mine been ri off because of the stupidity that i dwell in it.

im so stupid to understand the concept of life, but its okay for me i know that not what i meant for my kindness. can i pass through? nop, not enough to make me do so! with all my rusty memories flashed back... im in a black holes! without any reason i open my eyes back, so what do u think about that? the barrier looks like got a hypnotize things to make people go back to pass, to refresh the memories that is never ever will be polish. i shock and amaze! then i say what did i do to deserve this? i've lost it and to find it i got to re-do my false... am i false to you? right, sy the barrier you may pass me but in your journey try to remember the things that you've been through and try to redo it...if not, you will never find the lights whether you know you are so close to it. thanks and i will do so... when im continue my walking i look back to the annoying barrier, and i can see the eyes of sadness and cried, the barrier is me and he give some words to me to learn and learn until im not a liar to myself again and always you'll be my favourite... in the searching of lights that live in the happy world of fantasy.

No comments: