I am a dreamer about you, I am a dreamer about myself, Although it is a nightmare for me to dream about you and myself

Monday, September 04, 2006

The Journey

watching you sleep in cold dark night with tears fall to your pillow
im flying to watch you, see you evertimes i miss you
when im back to my body i saw myself sleeping with bleeding tears and the cuts in my arms was almost bring me to hell
but im still sleeping in dark cold night
im so afraid of the gloaming moment when the time i return to myself
what happen to you? will the tears stop coming off your pillow? is it hurt?
back then, im almost blind and feel the pain that killed the hatred for a second
would you join me to share the tears? can we walk together again? or maybe i just like to be a flying me to watch you over and over again...

No comments: