I am a dreamer about you, I am a dreamer about myself, Although it is a nightmare for me to dream about you and myself

Thursday, September 07, 2006

The worst day ever

erm today im not going to my office cause of the weird things happen to me! for 1 whole day i my foot doesnt touch the world outside my house because of it. wanna know what, my eyes... something happen to it, OMG my eyes "bengkak" after i woke up in the morning... its a nightmare i look myself to the mirror and all i can see that my eyes looks like the boxers that bengkak after fighting... hah! no way i can go outside with people looking at me like that, no way! it is like an alien from outer space man! for one whole day i tried to figure out why or from where that i get bengkak! ermm maybe, when i sleep some dirty insect bite my eyes kot, or maybe my cat, ermm it cant be my cat! maybe because the allergic kots... i dont have any allergic to most foods, udang i can eat, sotong also! ermm i think it probably cause of that dirty insect la kot, but i dont know what kind of insect that really bite my eyes... i put minyak gamat on it and also ice to reduce that bengkak huiiyooo like mike tyson owhhh!!! no i can feel some ichy2 laaa... i hope tommorow it will be okay la...

p/s: for Gitv people sorry cant go to office la! nnt korang bahan aku waahhakaka... aku xdtg pon aku dok umah jer kuar nnt pon kene bahan jer baek dok umah.

No comments: