I am a dreamer about you, I am a dreamer about myself, Although it is a nightmare for me to dream about you and myself

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Again with some agony situation

play arround with words and smile
sometimes can make us a lil' bit of distracting
toward something that we are ahead
lie, hate, its all about to be change into pretending matters
whether it is such a nonsense action been taken
trust, love, its all the bottom line here whether you want it
or you lose it, try not to wanting it to be lose
here, there, and every inch on the earth that you step
i will hear for it, whether you dont want me to hear it
i will never see you again in the next resurrection
so lie, hate, trust and love will be my next companion
like it or hate it, it shall be one of us!
welcome to my next journey into the ages of agony
that always welcoming me into it and jailed me in it!
lights will be never be seen again when i enter it...
welcome home cj,and its a home for you to breakout!
through your journey...

No comments: