I am a dreamer about you, I am a dreamer about myself, Although it is a nightmare for me to dream about you and myself

Friday, November 09, 2007

Can..Cant

finally i say what i suppose to say,
finally i relieve of it,
finally i feel happy of it,
finally i struck with a million of questions that i dont know what is the true answer,
finally it gave me a chance to understand of me,
finally and surely im in a floating sky.. waiting to drop myself down from sky,
finally... whether im gonna survive or i will be explode like a smooth tomatos,
finally its me and its you in a word that i never said to others...

in the end... i just wait, listen and understand your answers... in the puzzled emotion of myself, can i? or cant i? ups and downs of my life!!

i try to puzzle the pieces of my brain that leading me to the answer

p/s: i dont know what to feel cause im so scared and im so dont know what to do here stuck in the office

No comments: