I am a dreamer about you, I am a dreamer about myself, Although it is a nightmare for me to dream about you and myself

Thursday, November 22, 2007

How I wanna ask for help if myself dont know it...

i dont know how to start and to say..
but it seems to bother my mind..
i dont know what is it..
it feel like i got to do something that can relief it..
seriously what is it that im thinking? feeling?
it was like jumble up + mixed up with i dont know what thing,
but back in the past i always feel like this,
but now suddenly it come to ruin myself,
probably maybe the stress and the tension in the working place or
maybe to much thinking of a problems or maybe because..
ARGGHH i dont know what is it!!
GOD.. please calm me down, i dont mad or angry to people today,
but i just dont feel like me today!!let me know myself with
my heart my soul and my body... :(

p/s: dont worry dear! i'll remember your words..

1 comment:

Azealea Dz said...

Relax bro..it's called PMS... hahahahahahaha