I am a dreamer about you, I am a dreamer about myself, Although it is a nightmare for me to dream about you and myself

Friday, November 30, 2007

So long! How short!

so long keyboard...
so long monitor...
so long mousy...
so long speaker...

how short the time we need each other...
how short the time we know each other...

so long phone...
so long toilet...
so long pantry...
so long emergency stairs...

how short the time we've been conflicted
how short the time we talk each other

so long to happy voice
so long to anger voice
so long to flirting voice
so long to sad voice

how short the time for me to understand it
how short the time for me to get use to it

so long! how short! its kind of emotional situation that i feel right now!
sorry to all and thank you for accepting me in this department
so long! how short! life is about sacrificing all the bad to good and the good to bad, thats all i know the life to survive to live here!!

so long! how short! ;-)

p/s: waiting for the 10th Dec 07 to rebuilding a new road and i hope it much better than a highway... and kamu! thanks for your support back those days ya! :-)

No comments: