I am a dreamer about you, I am a dreamer about myself, Although it is a nightmare for me to dream about you and myself

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Again Left Leg

one leg stand
one leg walking
one leg balance it
one leg kicking the mattress
one leg is so helpful in this situation
one leg is for gas
one leg is for brake and clutch

its kinda horrific moment

one more leg sitting back
one more leg just ignore other leg
one more leg is swell like a big hot ballon
one more leg is been punished by me using "minyak panas hijau"

so hot and can merembeskan all the angin inside there

now its kinda ok and the swell kinda turn to normal size back
now i can drive back but a bit pain la ;)
thats why i can write today hahaha!!

p/s: arigatou for massage my leg yaa! you can be 'mak urut' tuh but cuak gak nak urut ngan you.. till now... this is public announcement: dont play futsal dgn sgt bersungguh2 kalu tak seliuh lagi teruk if retak or patah or lagi horror tercabut!! wuuu!! i da cuak da...

No comments: