I am a dreamer about you, I am a dreamer about myself, Although it is a nightmare for me to dream about you and myself

Monday, December 24, 2007

2 p.m in and im about to off

i just don't know how to write today, but im still want to write it. it is kind of mixed emotion again that really want to accompany me everytime whenever i feel alone... anger with the working place, love and miss to your girlfriend, sick of cold and so much things that i cant describe it... only time and my life flow will determine what shall i do to make it better, beauty, lovable, precious, and ....

what can i do to make things better? am i wrong? maybe cause im too stupid to understand myself...

p/s: :-)i dedicate this song to you and i know you love this song especially when they play 'live'... YOU HAVE STOLEN MY HEART...

No comments: