I am a dreamer about you, I am a dreamer about myself, Although it is a nightmare for me to dream about you and myself

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I miss her smile, laugh, eye, cheek and the most important thing is her heart..

im gonna miss you a lot,
i dont know why,
whether it is just for a moment,
but for me my heart is away from you,
i dont want to feel like that,
i just wanna close to you,

your voice might be a remedy,
to cure,
to heal,
to treat,
is all there in your voice,
the voice of you is the best remedy for me not others,

im gonna miss you a lot,
it just because i love you so much,
so that my finger writing this words,
to remind me and you about my feeling,
feeling..of missing you...

aishiteru!

p/s: kamu! jgn lupe yer pict kamu tabik2 lak kehkehkeh.. take care and i miss you girl!! :-)

No comments: