I am a dreamer about you, I am a dreamer about myself, Although it is a nightmare for me to dream about you and myself

Friday, December 28, 2007

Life goes on...

Dah hampir 3weeks aku keje kat cni.. mcm2 aku dengar, baik bende buruk or baik. yela mane ade company yg nk always ok je.. but, they should give a good impression to me because im a new staff here! today, probably the last day of "the criteria" newspaper team, they all resigning. all those 3 people sadly describe talk about their experience in their past in working here. so, aku pun layan je.. sebelah derang aku dengaq sbelah sane pon aku dengaq, its not fair to listen to one side only.. mcm U.N plak aku ni, padahal just nk mendgr cite memasing... huih! yesterday my bos said that she will need me to join the newspaper group immediately, ok for me its fine.. as long as my salary increase, and i all the equipment that needed is available thats all... as others can work as a team itu dari sight of social and environment working... bukan cam skarang, aku duk ofis aku layan lepak sorg2 cakap ngan pc je... mati kutu besar you tuh huu~

at the same time i try to seek other job, kalu ade rezeki terpakse la pindah port keje and start a new life once again... best gak time2 skarang layan lagu rock kekapak, terase mcm jd org batu jap. so, today cam biase as they told me yesterday "firdaus esok angkat table kat bwh ni 2 biji naik atas ok!" "awak arrange laa ngan staff2 lain ye tuk angkat table besar tuh" what? nak kene angkat table? my work ni da jadik cam agensi pindah2 n angkat brg lak..kalu bukak satu business ni kompem leh kayeee!!! haih life goes on!! sabar ek pn SABA..

No comments: