I am a dreamer about you, I am a dreamer about myself, Although it is a nightmare for me to dream about you and myself

Thursday, December 27, 2007


Writing turn me to express the insanity


Wake up in middle of the darkness inside me alone,
Brings me a lot of question to be answer by myself,
What is it? i don't understand what im trying to ask and to answer,
I caused by the darkest view that i cant see it well or shall i say im blind,
What can i do to solve this little mystery inside of me?
Should i run?
Should i walk?
Should i sleep?
Or should i sing?

Here? singing? nahh!! if people hear of me, they probably lose their ears,
Back to the agenda, what is it? what the hell is my question to myself,
And of course it must be an proper answer,
Hah! this is a conflict between me and myself,
I don't know what actually the other me said,
But the normal me feel something wrong there,
It wont speak up,
Or even give a sign a bit,

The conclusion of my case i think,
I should give sometimes to myself to drink 'nescafe'
Maybe it is an impact cause of it, i dont know what to hear and say,
Just like to question and to answer...

Im just like an "ikan pekasam" that live in my very territory alone,
And im just connected to "filetfish12" through this, phone (*wahh ikan pon pandei gune tepon huhu~)and in the inside...





p/s: let's go for some fishing in the darkest pond inside...

No comments: