I am a dreamer about you, I am a dreamer about myself, Although it is a nightmare for me to dream about you and myself

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

A road to MIRACLE explanation

its like when the trees need the sun to live
its like when u were chasing by a rottweiler of course u will run as fast as the flash
but somehow... if the trees doesn't need the sun and u don't run when rottweiler chase u
what will it be?
a logical thinking might thought about dead, yeah.. suppose to be dead or struggle to inhale the last breath of u..
but in other thought, the trees and the person could be alive and survive

ITS A MIRACLE...

all i want to express is, believe of what u believe and hope for the best to come

MIRACLE is a dream for all that like to be a dreamer
just like me...
bored in this office then the MIRACLE happen..
a work is been given (angkat barang ke store) wallawehh!! THANK GOD!

No comments: