I am a dreamer about you, I am a dreamer about myself, Although it is a nightmare for me to dream about you and myself

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Colder than a giant ice cube

look through out my window,
i can see a car wash down there,
the worker busy washing, vacuuming, and polish the customer's car,
ermm what a day for me up here looking down there people doing something,
even though it just stop raining but people a coming there to wash a car,
ermm its kind of weird activity or shall i say a weird community here
likes to wash a car during rainy season,
it find for me if the rain a fully stop then the sun waving down u,
its fine..its fine..thats mean go wash your car,
but if the sun still sleeping with its smooth and soft black cloud,
it mean sun will sleep laaa.. and will not come out!
so what do they trying to do after 10 minute finished washing then suddenly
the rain comes heavily and makes me wonder about all the customer
that went to that car wash place...

weird but its true,
live and clear up here,
see the drama of silence people,
and move your brain to think about,
and the thing that u think will make it sense...

i walkout through my office
to sense some heat that sun left
and the weird thing is,
its kind of scary part i think,
i feel myself been followed,
maybe 'the thing' wanted to join me,
u know where..toilet of course..
i just let it be,
as long as it doesn't show off..
that is scary + weird,
maybe now 'the thing' are sit beside me,
i don't know...
but at least it give me a sweat laa..
because of kecuakkan yg telah terjadik..

No comments: